Loaded chicken and potato casserole
2 pounds chicken breasts
8-10 potatoes, cubed
1 medium onion, diced
2/3 cup SVM Arbequina EVOO
3 tablespoons SVM Urfa Biber Chile Powder
2 tablespoons SVM Garlic Powder
2 teaspoons SVM Smoked Paprika
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup green onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 500°F (This is NOT a typo, 500°F is correct!).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, chile powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
3. Add the cubed potatoes and onion and stir to coat. Then add the mix to a greased baking dish.
4. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil mix.
5. Add the diced chicken to the remaining olive oil mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
6. Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
7. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven, lower the oven temperature to 400°F and add the marinated chicken.
8. In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together. Top the raw chicken with the topping.
9. Bake 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.