- 2 tablespoons SVM Butter EVOO
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon SVM Soy Sauce Powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon SVM grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon SVM Garlic Cilantro Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the sauce, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce powder, garlic, fish sauce, ginger, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and Sriracha in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Stir in chili sauce mixture.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peanuts.